2 High St, Auckland, New Zealand
+64 9 925 9000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Settled in downtown Auckland, Hotel DeBrett links two unique precincts – High Street’s hip fashion and Shortland Street’s tailored commerce.
Hotel DeBrett’s iconic building has been stylishly reinterpreted into a 25-room luxury boutique hotel. Every room is individually designed and complemented with eclectic furniture, New Zealand art and photography.
The famous Housebar has been meticulously restored as Auckland’s premier meeting place. A private drawing room has been created for exclusive use by hotel guests – while a glass roofed atrium and courtyard form the central focal point for guests, diners at DeBretts KItchen, one of Auckland’s top 50 restaurants in the Metro 2013 Restaurant of the Year Awards.
The most recent addition is the Cornerbar, located on the corner of High and Shortland Streets. Colourful with a touch of NZ retro, a brief but delectable food offering, and an emphasis on local craft beers and boutique wines.
At Hotel DeBrett we have 25 spacious rooms and suites, each with its own distinctive style and mood. All feature our bespoke carpet, designed by Michelle Deery, hand woven from 100% New Zealand wool, it is a dominant feature throughout the rooms, and invites you to kick off your shoes and let your feet sink in.
- Rooms include LCD flat screen TV, DVD player and Tivoli radio.
- Rooms range in size from 25-35m².
- Suites include LCD flat screen TV in both rooms, DVD player and Tivoli radio.
- Boutique Suites range in size from 35-45m².
- Suites include LCD flatscreen TV on both levels, DVD player, Tivoli radio and Playstation 3. Baby monitor, toys and games available on request. Babysitters can be arranged, and childrens menu is available.
- O’Connell Suites range in size from 45-50m².
All bathrooms feature black penny round mosaic tiles which reference the original art deco honeycomb mosaics, and are complemented by the polished black granite floors, warmed by underfloor heating.
Soft white walls and curtains create a backdrop for an eclectic mix of furniture, fittings and artwork collected by Michelle in her travels around New Zealand, and internationally, over a number of years.
All Rooms Feature:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary hosted pre-dinner drink in the drawing room between 6.30 and 7pm.
- Free wireless broadband (up to 2 MBps)
- Free wired broadband (10 MBps)
- Free local calls
- Double glazing
- LCD Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Tivoli radio/alarm clock
- Personal safe
- Minibar stocked with a boutique selection of beverages and homemade snacks
- Via salon quality hair dryers
- “Sans” new generation ceuticals by Lucy Vincent Marr toiletries
- Velvet bathrobe
- Hand screen printed bed throws
- 100% cotton bed linen
- Goose down mattress comfort layer
- Pillow menu
- Use of the guest Drawing Room
Hotel DeBrett’s famous art deco Housebar has been meticulously restored, providing a perfact setting for intimate events. Although we do not offer exclusive use of the Housebar (as we like to have it available for inhouse guests to enjoy), we can accomodate up to 15 people standing or sitting. We can tailor a bar tab to your beverage and budget requirements
Our rustic European style courtyard is an internal space with a 2 storey glass ceiling, The Courtyard can accommodate a maximum of 25 guests standing.
Located in the heart of Hotel DeBrett our 10 metre high glass-roofed atrium has an abundance of natural light by day and roaring fire and beautifully lit by Judy Darrah chandeliers at night.
The complete Atrium space is the entire restaurant area on level one. The Atrium holds a maximum of 100 guests standing.
The Half Atrium space is from the bridge up to the coloured glass window.The Half Atrium holds a maximum of 50 guests standing.
Our vibrant street level bar on the corner of Shortland & High Street is a celebration of boutique New Zealand and where retro meets modern. The bar offers an extensive collection of New Zealand craft beers, boutique wines, custom cocktails and a brief, but carefully created food menu. Cornerbar is able to hold up to 60 guests with the use of the tables and chairs outside. Food & beverage options for private functions are to be selected from the Cornerbar menus.
Food and Beverage Options
All food selections must be confirmed at least 10 days prior to the function date. All spaces have a minimum spend for private functions. Please contact us for rates and menu options.
- private dining
- meeting rooms
- function room
- data projectors and screens
- apple mac desktop computer available in drawing room
- free guest internet access from drawing room apple mac
- free wireless broadband (upto 2 MBps) access throughout hotel
- free in-room wired broadband (10 MBps)
- guest drawing room with honesty bar
- valet parking
- personalised guest services
- “sans” new generation ceuticals by lucy vincent marr toiletries
- dvd and book library
- in room health and beauty treatments
- in room massage
- DeBretts kitchen, Housebar and Cornerbar
- 24 hour room service
- access to a gym – personal trainer and yoga instructor available on request
- babysitting service available on request
- laundry and drycleaning service
- entire hotel is non-smoking
- family owned
OTHER HOTELS you may like…
- Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.